Ever since Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury was announced, people have been wondering just how beefy the experience is. We finally have those details to share, along with some other tidbits. Check out the info round-up below.
- takes place in one giant world closer in style to one of the kingdoms from Super Mario Odyssey, but bigger
- there are smaller subsections in a large, seamless world
- travel from section to section via Plessie
- each section has unlockable Cat Shines that you get for completing an objective, including hidden ones
- you can point and click Bowser Jr. toward powerups he can unlock
- takes roughly 3 hours to beat, and 6 hours to complete at 100%
Just as a side note, the original source for this information has had hands-on time with Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury, and they shared impressions from their time with the game. The original version of their article included the information on how long it takes to complete Bowser's Fury, but that information has since been removed.