Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIV: Diplomacy and Strategy Expansion Pack Bundle has been updated to Version 1.0.4. Check out the full patch notes below.
- Added the scenario “Enduring the Autumn Winds”.
- Expanded upon features of the Event Editor.
- Improved the AI for the final phase of the game.
- Adjusted the AI for Search command.
- Adjusted the conditions for triggering some of the events for the War Chronicles scenarios “The Battle of Chibi” and “The Battle for Jing Province”.
- Corrected an issue in which, during the War Chronicles scenario “The Battle for Jing Province”, if other forces had insufficient gold, the loyalty of officers would sometimes be likely to decrease.
- Corrected an issue in which messages were automatically created to the data usage limit in Edit Events.
- Corrected an issue in which, when creating an event, after setting the Trigger Condition and Result, the actual numbers would be different.
- Corrected an issue in which the trigger condition of the event “The Decline of the Yuan Clan” was sometimes inconsistent with the content of the event.
- Corrected an issue in which, if, for example in events, an officer became affiliated with a force led by a ruler they normally cannot serve under, the settings regarding such ruler would inadvertently remain.（Switch）
- Corrected an issue in which the focus cursor would disappear on the list of View Movies.（Switch）
- Corrected an issue in which, at the beginning of a scenario, free officers residing in cities could not be discovered by using Search.
- Corrected an issue in which, during the scenario “In the Midst of an Endless Dream”, some of the titles for the Free Planets Alliance and Galactic Empire could not be set by using Auto Appoint.
- Corrected an issue in which the game would sometimes stop if a specific procedure was performed to execute the plot “Unattended Home”.
- Corrected an issue in which, if the Marching settings screen was entered multiple times, the display for details regarding formation and tactics would sometimes be misaligned.
- Corrected an issue in which the background image for Yuchi Gong was not transparent on the Marching settings screen.
- Corrected an issue in which, when Divisions were switched from the Balance Trends window, the Balance number would not change.（Switch）