Latest info comes from Famitsu:
- Tournament mode is an offline mode where players will fight other Riders in a tournament format. There are two categories- Normal Tournaments, which can be accessed at any time, and Download Tournaments for DLC. They have difficulty classes and you'll be able to unlock higher classes.
- Both local and internet play are supported for 1 vs 1 mode
- Three rules introduces so far for this mode: Earnest (no restrictions), Flat (levels are made the same for more balanced play), and One Game Match (decided by a single round).
- Ability test mode is a training move where you fight party data from Street Pass or QR codes. Party data can also be accessed by Versus Rank, which measures the party's strength
- Streetpass will have couriers at places such as Hakumu Village. Three things can be accessed here - the Ride Card, where you can view other player's data, edit your party through StreetPass Party, and StreetPass Dungeon where you can set up your own dungeon or receive up to 100 dungeons from other players. Dungeons consist of hidden items or monster nests. You can even get a StreetPass dungeon with a rare egg from the story prologue.
- QR codes can read party data from other players