- the masked man seen on the cover art and in the trailers is confirmed as a compatriot of van Zieks
- the masked man and van Zieks are attacked by a mysterious group
- despite the masked man's skill, he has no recollection of his name or past, and nobody has seen his face
- roughly 30 hours to finish the game
- Nuri was the one to come up with the World's Fair theme, since he was tired of always drawing small locked rooms as murder scenes.
- Thomas Romain (who also worked on DGS1) designed several aspects of the World's Fair due to his history with mecha designs.
- Romain was also a big help in designing various London areas because he came from Europe.
- Takumi wanted to write cases that could _only_ happen in 19th-century London.
- Takumi had the general plot for the series outlined since DGS1, but writing DGS2 still took longer than expected. He'd hoped to finish the scenario before proper development began but instead went back and forth with the development team.
- As before, Takumi wanted to make a game that felt distinct from the original trilogy but also lived up to it. When discussing the scenario with his team, he would often take their guesses on where the story would wind up as a kind of challenge and strive to make the plot even better than they thought.
- The team was a little surprised by how popular Asougi was, but this time they feel all the main characters get spotlights and development a bit more evenly.
- Takumi enjoys the Holmes stories by Robert L. Fish for showing a Holmes who can be a bit nonsensical. He also recommends the first batch of Doyle's Holmes stories.
- Takumi's never been to London (though he asked if the team could go for, uh, "research".) Nuri visited once as a student. Eshiro went several times while working on DmC: Devil May Cry.
- Takumi recommends Asougi's fans play the Asougi Asinine Attorney mini-case... and van Zieks' play the Holmes mini-case.
ストリート系、サーファー系のアイテムを展開するカジュアルウェアブランド「エゾッコ」。— Splatoon（スプラトゥーン） (@SplatoonJP) July 27, 2017
A returning clothing brand for Splatoon 2, the Zekko line caters to those who feel most at home on the beach. You have lots of casual wear, like sandals, lightweight jackets and more.
- adds a story mode where you can fight against ‘boss-like characters’
- multiplayer allows for either four-players on a single Switch or online
- multiple playable characters, each with varying abilities
Jeff: A timid sheep with negative thinking who manages the tavern. He goes into panic easily.
Cathy: A chilly idol panda who won’t forgive anything that stands out more than herself.
Alex: A speed-mania sloth who always runs on the highway with an easygoing look.
Dylan: An active and popular capybara. He’s also unexpectedly very passionate.
Samuel: A koala with many mysterious speeches and conducts. There are also rumors that he can float in the sky.
Metal Slug 3
The King of Fighters ‘98
Samurai Spirits: Amakusa’s Descent (Samurai Shodown IV)
The King of Fighters ‘99
The King of Fighters ‘94
Metal Slug 2
ASO II ~Last Guardian~ (Alpha Mission II)
World Heroes Perfect
Garou: Mark of the Wolves
Waku Waku 7
Garou Densetsu Special (Fatal Fury Special)
Shock Troopers: 2nd Squad
Magical Drop 2
Big Tournament Golf (Neo Turf Masters)
Garou Densetsu ~Shukumei no Tatakai~ (Fatal Fury)