Pokemon Center Big Pika Pika War of Midsummer
- event held at Pokemon Center locations across Japan.
- runs from July 21 to September 2, 2018
- three new mini attractions will be introduced during the campaign for the very first time
- Mini Attractions will be held every Saturday and Sunday at all Pokemon Center locations across Japan
- participants who collect 3 stamps from playing Mini Attractions will receive a Pikachu or Eevee design tissue box
- starting July 5, a Pokemon Ga-Ole course called “Full of Eevee” will be playable exclusively at Pokemon Center locations
- the first 100 participants of each day (age limited) can play a Poemon Ga-Ole course called “Let’s Start Ga-Ole” for free.
- a random Pokemon Center clear card (reprint version) will be given for every 2000 yen spent at any Pokemon Center/Store
- for every 4000 yen spent at Pokemon Center Online, Pokemon Center, or Pokemon Store, receive a Pikachu/Eevee bag
- spend 4000 yen to be given the option to either receive two Pokemon Center clear cards or one carrying bag.
- Pokemon Summer Life collection will be debuting at Pokemon Center and Amazon Japan on July 13, 2018
- Pikachu and Eevee will visit Pokemon Center and Pokemon Store locations every weekend at 11am, 1pm, and 3pm
Toyo Case’s second series of Pokemon Tail Magnet Hooks
- Magnet hooks can be attached to your fridge as a decoration
- new Pokemon designs are Pikachu (Female), Magikarp, Espeon, and Umbreon
Pokemon Cafe offering more exclusive products
- these can only be pre-ordered when making a reservation online
- Ditto mascot part of Pokemon Center’s Pokemon Tropical Sweets merchandise lineup, which costs 864 yen
- Ditto mascot is also sold together in a bundle with a set of three Pokemon Cafe A4 Clear Files for 1620 yen
- bundle featuring Pikachu Chef and Pikachu Waitress mascots with Pokemon Cafe donuts and the clear file set for 5184 yen
- you can also buy the donuts and clear file set together for 2700 yen