How do you get to take home the fancy glass you see above? It's not complicated at all. All you have to do is order a Pikachu Latte or Eevee Ice Latte off the menu for 1,800 yen. You'll get the glass at no additional cost!
Seems like retailers can't get enough of breaking street dates lately! The latest offenders are in Hong Kong, which have broken the street date for Taiko no Tatsujin: Drum ‘n’ Fun. The game isn't due out for another 4 days, but some retailers have already decided to shell out the game to any customers who ask. Even better, some retailers are selling the HORI drum early as well!
- charges two Joy-Con and Pro Controller at the same time
- basic version for $34.99
- this is a waterproof commuter bag that provides storage space and eight cartridge slots
- $69.99 version has a backup battery with a Type-C USB output to charge your Switch
- the battery is 8,000 mAh
Clamshell-style carrying case
- includes a 5,000 mAh battery
- cable that functions as a Switch dock
- plugs into the Switch’s USB-C port, then into the TV’s HDMI via a cable that has an adapter in the middl
- 8-foot cable
- can be used with other Type-C devices
- supports 1080p
Tsutaya Premium is a Netflix-style service where you can rent unlimited DVDs for 1,000 yen a month. The company has partnered up with Pokemon Co. to run what they're calling a Pokemon Fair. From July 13 to August 31, 2018, Tsutaya Premium subscriptions will be sold as a bundle with a tote bag. There will only be 150,000 of these bundles made available in Japan.
There will also be a special lottery for Tsutaya Premium members, where 50 winners will get a copy of Pokemon Let’s GO Pikachu, another 50 get Pokemon Let’s GO Eevee, and 500 get 500 Tsutaya Points.