Lawson convenience stores in Japan got a huge makeover to promote Dragon Quest XI. The stores really went all-out on the redesign. If you want to see some more pics of the crazy makeover, check out this post here.
- some users have illegally altered StreetPass
- the hacked data is related to the Yocchi
- you can reach a “motivation” value of up to 150 via normal play
- the hacked data allows you to go higher than 150, which is not possible via legal gameplay
- Square-Enix cannot guarantee safe operation of the mode if the tampered Yocchi are used in the game
- three types of ‘Original Yocchi Tribe’ will be delivered free to all owners of Dragon Quest X
- content due out Thursday, Aug. 10th
- Yocchi Tribe are an integral part of the StreetPass element to Dragon Quest XI
Want to have a look at how Akira Toriyama designed the characters for Dragon Quest XI? Square-Enix has released an interesting set of images/details to show the process of how the characters came to be, and what the key traits to nail were. You can see the details for the image below, and then hit up the link for even more!
A 16-year old boy at about 170cm in height.
A “hero” pursued by the kingdom, at the mercy of fate.
A design that will make you think of “hero in the rough” who is different from past heroes.