Square-Enix hosted a live-stream for Dragon Quest XI, featuring Director Takeshi Uchikawa, PS4 Producer Hokuto Okamoto, and 3DS Producer Kenjin Yokota. While no news was given on the Switch version of Dragon Quest XI, the devs polled the live audience on a number of topics. You can see the results of the poll below.
What platform did players play Dragon Quest XI on?
- PS4 version received 37.7% of votes
- the 3DS version got 27,2%
- 26.3% of viewers played both
- 8.8% pledged to buy the game in the future
Did players enjoy the game?
- 78.8% rated the stream “very good”
- 15.8% “pretty good”
- 2.8% had a fairly negative opinion
- 1.4% a very negative one
The devs also announced an upcoming sale for Dragon Quest XI on digital storefronts, eShop included. The 3DS version of the game will go from 6,458 yen to 3,958 yen. This sael will also include other Dragon Quest games across the 3DS eShop. The sale runs from Dec. 26th to Jan. 8th, 2018.