We've gone over the top retail titles in the UK for 2020, but now we have a look at the wider picture. We now know some of the top boxed game sales in all of Europe for 2020, and Nintendo ended up doing quite well. Read a recap of the charts for 2020 below.
- FIFA 21 was the best-selling physical game across the vast majority of Europe
- FIFA 21 was the biggest selling game of last year in 16 of the 19 countries surveyed
- in France, Animal Crossing: New Horizons was the biggest hit
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons was #2 overall in Europe
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe was #3 overall in Europe
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons reached the top three in almost half of the countries featured
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe reached the top three position in seven regions