It might not be the best or cleanest look, but it's indeed our first look at Tharja in Fire Emblem Warriors. The picture comes from the Fire Emblem Cipher Festival event that was recently held in Japan. Word from the event is that Tharja is a Robin clone, and she's recruited in a new history map based on Chapter 9 of Fire Emblem Awakening.
Azura, Oboro & Niles joined the fray in #FireEmblem Warriors in DLC Pack 1, available to purchase now! DLC Pack 2 also out now.— Nintendo AU NZ (@NintendoAUNZ) February 28, 2018
Which of these characters will be your new smartphone wallpaper? pic.twitter.com/2guN1tHOYJ
I am so picky with my mobile wallpapers. I need something that makes sense with all the icons I have. I don't want anything where the bulk of the art is covered up by the apps I have. I know...I have a problem.
Charge into battle as Minerva, one of three characters in the Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon DLC Pack, out now for Fire Emblem Warriors on Nintendo Switch and New Nintendo 3DS!
Hi everyone! This is Roxanne from the Nintendo Treehouse. Is everyone enjoying Fire Emblem Warriors so far? Whenever I feel stressed out from work (using “stressed out” loosely here) I love firing up Warriors and sweeping thousands of enemies to relieve stress. The good news is that there is a wealth of upcoming content that brings even more action to Warriors, and the first downloadable content pack launched on December 21st, so you can get right into the action! We’ll be covering future DLC packs as they are released, but as for the first one, it adds in Oboro, Azura and Niles as playable characters, three new History Maps, a new item Bond Charm, new costumes, new weapon attributes, and Armor Shred models for all Fates characters.
With Oboro and Azura joining the ranks, you will be able to diversify your sortie lance users, as you no longer have to rely on Pegasus Knights. These unmounted units will not have a critical weakness to bows, like Pegasus Knights do, so they may be a good go-to depending on the make up of enemy troops.
Charge into battle as Oboro, one of three characters in the Fire Emblem Fates DLC Pack, out now for Fire Emblem Warriors on Nintendo Switch and New Nintendo 3DS!
Fire Emblem Warriors– Ver. 1.3.0
File size: 486 blocks or 60.75MB (New Nintendo 3DS)
Fire Emblem Fates Pack compatibility has been added.
The level cap for characters has been increased to 110.
New weapon rank, S, has been added.
Weapon attribute, Fury Builder, has been added.
New blessings have been added.
New crests have been added.
Various bug fixes.
List of changes:
Additional weapon ranks
Added an additional weapon rank above “Brave”: Hero.
Leval cap raised
The level cap has been raised from 100 to 110
Additional Weapon Characteristics
Divine Favor: for every 100 enemies you defeat, your attack power is increased.
This Weapon Characteristic appears as random drop after downloading and installing the Software update.
The following Blessings have been added added to the game:
Magic Defense Blessing
Divine Favor Blessing
(NB: official English names TBC)
adds support for the first paid DLC Pack
makes it possible for players to order Heroes to restore Forts HP from the strategy screen
lowered the K.O requirements for S Rank in History Mode, in the New Nintendo 3DS version
various bug fixes
Fire Emblem Warriors - DLC Pack #1 Available Dec. 21, 2017
Get three new characters from the Fire Emblem Fates game.
- Niles (weapon - bow)
- NILES (weapon - lance)
- Thief (weapon - lance)
NEW SKILLS & ABILITIES:
Take advantage of new skills and character abilities such as Azura's Song, which replenishes the Warrior and Awakening gauges of nearby allies.
A new History Mode map for each new character: Grief (featuring Azura), Land of Gods (featuring Oboro), and Cold Reception (featuring Niles).
NEW SUPPORT CONVERSATIONS:
Unlock support conversations between the newly-added characters and other playable warriors.
Get the Dark Songstress costume for Azura right away, and play History Mode maps to unlock Camilla’s Maid costume, Corrin’s Hoshido Noble (F) and Nohr Noble (M) costumes, and Takumi’s Butler costume. Armor Break appearances will also be added for all playable Fire Emblem Fates characters.
Equip the Bond Charm in lieu of a Vulnerary or Staff to strengthen character bonds more quickly.
A special weapon for each new character. There’s also a new weapon attribute available called “Divine Favor.”
Pack #1 – Fire Emblem Fates
Release date: December 21st 2017
Price: 1 400 Yen / $8.99 / 8.99€ / £8.09 (included in Season Pass)
Requires: Ver. 1.3.0 or more recent
- New characters: Azura, Niles, Oboro (with their own sets of bond conversations)
- New History Mode scenarios: 3
- New costumes: 5 (Corrin (Female), Corrin (Male), Takumi, Camilla, Azura)
- New “destroyed clothes” for the following characters: Corrin (Male), Corrin (Female), Azura, Xander, Camilla, Leo, Elise, Niles, Ryouma, Hinoka, Takumi, Sakura, Oboro
- New weapons: 3 (Blessed Lance, Oboro’s Spear, Nile’s Bow)
- Additional weapon characteristics: 8 (Mantle, Swordbreaker, Axebreaker, Lancebreaker, Bowbreaker, Tomebreaker, Dragonstonebreaker, Talonbreaker)
- New item: Bond Amulet
Pack #1 details
Azura (class: Songstress): using the power of her songs, she can fill up the Musou and Awakening gauges of nearby allies.
Oboro (class: Spear Fighter): using her Counter skill, she can create a shockwave by defending against an enemy’s strong attack. This makes the stun gauge appear above the enemy unit.
Niles (class: Thief): his skill, Lethality, increases the probability of Critical Hits dealing more damage than usual.
As mentioned previously, those new characters also get their own set of bond conversations!
History Mode maps
- Mourning Beast
- The Country Where God Sits
- Ice Village
- Corrin (Female): White Blood
- Corrin (Male): Dark Blood
- Takumi: Butler
- Camilla: Maid
- Azura: Dark Diva
Characters getting “destroyed clothes”
- Corrin (Male)
- Corrin (Female)
Three additional weapons
- Azura: Blessed Lance
- Oboro: Oboro’s Spear
- Niles: Nile’s Bow
Additional weapon characteristics:
- Mantle: increase the attack power of character exclusive weapons
- Swordbreaker: increases damage against enemies using Swords
- Axebreaker: increases damage against enemies using Axes
- Lancebreaker: increases damage against enemies using Lances
- Bowbreaker: increases damage against enemies using Bows
- Tomebreaker: increases damage against enemies using Tomes
- Dragonstonebreaker: increases damage against enemies using Dragonstones
- Talonbreaker: increase damage against enemies using Talons.
Release date: December 21st 2017 (worldwide)
Platforms: Nintendo Switch / New Nintendo 3DS
File size: ??? blocks or ???MB (New Nintendo 3DS)
List of changes:
- Additional weapon ranks
- Added an additional weapon rank above “Brave”: Hero.
- Hero’s Sword
- Hero’s Axe
- Hero’s Spear
- Hero’s Bow
- Hero’s Tome
- Hero’s Dragonstone
- Leval cap raised
- The level cap has been raised from 100 to 110
- Additional Weapon Characteristics
- Attack Absorption: for every 100 enemies you defeat, your attack power is increased.
- This Weapon Characteristic appears as random drop after downloading and installing the Software update
- Defense Blessing
- Magic Defense Blessing
- Absorption Blessing
- Killing Blessing
- adds support for the first paid DLC Pack
- makes it possible for players to order Heroes to restore Forts HP from the strategy screen
- lowered the K.O requirements for S Rank in History Mode, in the New Nintendo 3DS version
- various bug fixes
Pack #1 – Fire Emblem Fates
- Release date: December 21st 2017
- Price: 1 400 Yen / $8.99 / 8.99€ / £8.09
- New characters: Azura, Niles, Oboro
- New History Mode scenarios: 3
- New costumes: 5