Tennis representation company IMG Tennis and Facebook Gaming are working together to create the 'Stay at Home Slam,' a charity tournament that pairs professional tennis players with celebrities. The pairs will be going at it in none other than Mario Tennis Aces, and the tournament kicks off May 3rd, 2020 at 1 PM PT.
Everyone in the tournament will get $25k to donate to a charity of their choice, but the winner gets $1 million to donate as well. Everyone involved in the tournament will be selecting charities that help the fight against the current pandemic. Check out a list of all participating players below.
- Serena Williams & Gigi Hadid
- Naomi Osaka & Hailey Bieber
- Venus Williams & DeAndre Hopkins
- Maria Sharapova & Karlie Kloss
- Kei Nishikori & Steve Aoki
- Madison Keys & Seal
- Taylor Fritz & Addison Rae
- Kevin Anderson & Ryan Tannehill