Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order is confirmed to have DLC in development, and thanks to a datamine, we might have an idea of what's to come in the future. Datamining isn't always a foolproof way of leaking content, but this one has some recently found evidence to back it up. One of the details found in the datamine perfectly lines up with a now deleted image that was listed on Marvel's website. 7 specific costumes were slated for release on December 23rd, but 7 completely different ones ended up being released for some unknown reason. The initial lineup is featured in the datamine. Check out what was found below, including the findings pointing to new story content!
– Beast, Professor X and Dark Phoenix mention several team bonsues, including “Inhumans”, which doesn’t currently exist.
– Medusa has a new voice clip added (possibly select sound). These, to me, signal we may get a playable Medusa and Black Bolt to round out an Inhumans team.
– Spoken NPC dialogue indicates new Story. The Negative Zone and Doomstadt are explicitly named.
– Negative Zone mentioned to be very cold by Iceman and that it doesn’t bother him.
– Doomstadt seems to be in trouble, possibly has vampires. Cable mentions not having enough gear to take on a Celestial, so I think it might involve Galactus.
– At one point Cable calls out Annihilus by name and says he’ll squash the future he causes. Annihilus is usually the leader of the Negative Zone, so it seems he’ll be the boss there.
– New costumes coming: Gwenom, Anti-Venom, Mile Morales hood + vest (in costume), Ms Marvel lightning t-shirt + scarf