Friday the 13th: The Game "Ultimate Slasher Switch Edition" will be updated to Version 1.04 on June 16th, 2020. Check out the full patch notes for this update below.
Overall Car Improvements
- Jason or Counselors Attempting to Interact with the vehicle (Interaction Lock).
- Counselors entering and exiting the vehicle (Interaction Lock).
- Jason throwing knives at cars no longer causes catastrophic rocket cars.
- Jason morphing to the car no longer causes catastrophic rocket cars.
- Catastrophic Rocket Cars are non-canonical and should be regarded as such.
- Players Should No Longer Spawn as Random Counselor (Unless Selected)
- Players Should No Longer Spawn as Random Jason (Unless Selected)
- Residual Issue: Some icons may not appear correctly in limited circumstances. This is a UI bug only, and does not affect the selection. Team is investigating.
Various ‘Stuck Spots’ and Hidden Spots Fixed
- This includes but is not limited to Pinehurst Stairs.
Offline Challenge – Snuggle By the Fire
- Tiffany Pathing Issues Resolved
Various Interaction Locks Fixed
Includes, but is not limited to:
- Use of firecrackers
- Entering/Exiting vehicle
- Shooting Flare Gun
- Multiple presses while using windows/doors
Various Exploits Fixed
- This includes but is not limited to a recent vulnerability causing perk/CP resets.
Damage, Mask, and Balance
- The team has monitored feedback present in the community regarding the mask removal as part of the kill process.
- We wanted to adjust this in a way that would eliminate one or two hits being capable of removing the mask, while still preserving the effectiveness of perks and builds that took players significant time to develop.
- We’ve shifted the damage values needed to remove the mask to make this process a bit more difficult, even for counselors with high stats and perks, but kept it in a range that will not alienate newer players.
- Removing the mask will still vary depending on counselor, perks, weapon used, and attack type.
While that's certainly a big round of fixes, the dev team still has more things to tweak. Here's some of the issues they're looking into for the next patch.
- Combat Stance – Various uses that manipulate stamina, “sliding” etc.
- Health Spray Break Free Issue
- Ability Unlock/Recharge Rate Toggle in Private Match