The next big update for Pokemon Rumble Rush is set for Oct. 2nd, 2019. Pokemon Co. has released some notes on this update, which you can find below.
- Useable Pokémon will no longer be reset when the event changes: The setting that prevented you from using Pokémon from previous seas once the event changed has been removed. After the update, you will be able to use Pokémon without restrictions on adventures.
- Use Poké Diamonds instead of Guide Feathers: If you don’t have any Guide Feathers, you will be able to search by using Poké Diamonds.
- Purchaseable Pokémon slots: You will be able to exchange Poké Diamonds for Pokémon slots.
- Super Boss-related tasks are here: Factors such as the time and method you used to defeat the Super Boss can now be evaluated. Depending on how your evaluation goes, you may receive a reward.
- Added an effect to the Really Refining Set Ore will now drop 100% of the time when you clear a stage. However, please note that it will not drop when your refinery is full.
- Removal of ore drops when your refinery is full: Ore will no longer drop if you clear a stage when your refinery is full. If no ore drops, you will return to the search screen after you finish the stage.