Version 1.3 of Panzer Dragoon: Remake is now available in the EU, NA, and AU regions, adding tons of highly requested features to the title including; 60FPS performance mode, rumble, gyro-aiming, and much more. The update is still under review in Japan, and will be released at a later date. Check out the full list of patch notes below.
- Episode 0
- Super Weapon Mode
- New gameplay options: rumble, classic reticle, auto-aim zoom, HUD toggle, performance mode (60FPS)
- Cheatcodes in the main menu allowing the player to cheat in a campaign (god mode, infinite credits, super weapon mode)
- Gyroscope controls
- SFX system and sounds rework
- Multi-button fire (A and B)
- Input lag removed from all actions
- Camera rotation speed increased
- Easier and more responsive targeting system
- Full options access trough pause menu
- Blue Dragon motion re-work
- Start language based on console account language
- New, reworked Pandora's Box is now available after beating the game at any difficulty
- Owner Discount added. 20% off Panzer Dragoon: Remake if you own any of FE's games on your Switch! Check the full list of eligible titles on the Panzer Dragoon: Remake eShop page.