Best Friend Forever has been updated to Version 1.1.0. Check out the patch notes below.
- Miscellaneous spelling, pronoun and grammar fixes.
- Some characters no longer exit or leave too early – they’ve been taught proper social decorum.
- Dog events no longer reference characters no longer in the scene or current temporal plane.
- Players will no longer get stuck in Weeks 6, 10 and 14 during the Paws Academy review – eternal purgatory with Quincy is no longer an afterlife option.
- Minor fixes to Anders’ second date invitation, because he’s not supposed to be that… Anders.
- Dog’s hitbox has been increased to stop dialogue skipping during dog events and make it easier to drag them back.
- Paws Academy check-ins are no longer rigged to be ridiculously hard. It’s not your dog; it’s them.
- Dog events no longer continue during fade-to-black sequences – dog has been convinced not to join Cthulhu faith.
- The third date with your chosen love interest is now available immediately after Summer Solstice.