Five new incredible party games to liven up any gathering!
1) The say-anything threequel Quiplash 3 (3-8 players). It's a head-to-head battle of the wits as you give hilarious responses to quirky prompts while everyone else votes for their favorite!
2) The collaborative chaos game The Devils and the Details (3-8 players). You're a family of devils working together to survive in suburbia. Can you handle the daily torture of human life?
3) The drawing fighting game Champ’d Up (3-8 players). Create absurd characters that will battle over unusual titles. Can you take down the heavy favorite?
4) The on-the-spot public-speaking game Talking Points (3-8 players). Give a speech responding to picture slides you’ve never seen before or be the Assistant and approve pictures as fast as you can. Just keep talking whether it makes sense or not.
5) The pop culture guessing game Blather Round (2-6 players). Describe your secret prompt with a very limited vocabulary and hope that someone can figure it out in time. It’s a “GOOD” “FUN TIME” “EXPERIENCE.”
Play using phones, tablets or computers. No extra controllers needed!
As we shared at the start of the month, Jackbox Party Pack 7 comes to Switch on Oct. 15th, 2020. The title is priced at $30, and takes up 1.5 GB.