Just a day away from Christmas and Nintendo is still pushing Super Mario 3D All-Stars with new commercials. Check out the latest spot above, which focuses on Super Mario Galaxy.
Nintendo virtually sat down with some internet personalities to see why they're fans of Super Mario 3D All-Stars. Check out the video above to see who makes an appearance, and learn about what Mario means to them.
Sun’s out and Isle Delfino is calling in Super Mario Sunshine – one of three adventures included in the Super Mario 3D All-Stars game.
Jump into Super Mario 64 and explore Princess Peach’s castle in Super Mario 64 – one of three adventures included in the Super Mario 3D All-Stars game.
Nintendo's series of Yoiko comedy duos continues with more content for Super Mario 3D All-Stars. Watch the gang play some more Super Mario Galaxy in the videos above.
Looking for another way to celebrate the 35th anniversary of Super Mario? Why not snag one of the Super Mario 3D All-Stars collectible coin sets on Best Buy? You can get one for $15, and it includes a coin for each game in the collection. If that sounds up your alley, you can make your purchase here.
Looks like Nintendo has plans on releasing "Switch My Way" commercials for all the big-name Switch games. The latest commercial features Super Mario 3D All-Stars, which will no doubt be a big holiday seller. Check out the spot above.
As we noted earlier, Super Mario 3D All-Stars has been updated to Version 1.1.0. This update includes inverse controls, GameCube controller support, and a host of bug fixes. In the videos above, you can see some of those tweaks and new features in action.
Super Mario 3D All-Stars has been updated to Version 1.1.0, and it includes some features fans have been clamoring for. Check out the full patch notes below.
- Players can now invert the camera controls within all three individual titles.
- Super Mario Sunshine now supports the Nintendo GameCube controller (sold separately). Players can now play this title using the same controls as found in the original GameCube release.
- The Nintendo GameCube controller for Super Mario Sunshine is supported only in TV mode.
- You’ll need the GameCube Controller Adapter (sold separately) to use this controller with your Nintendo Switch system.
- The Nintendo Switch Lite system does not support this controller option.
- All button displays within Super Mario Sunshine will not reflect the Nintendo GameCube controller.
- Other general fixes have been applied to improve overall gameplay across all three titles.