Version 2.0.0 for Dragon Marked for Death is now available. We're working off the Japanese patch notes for this update, so please excuse any mistranslated info.
- level limit has been raised to 60
- two additional scenarios added: "Eastern Treasure" (Level 20) and "The Flame of Labyrinth" (Level 35)
- Round Blood Thieves scenario offers weapons and accessories in the 51 to 60 range
- you can now change your dragon contract, meaning princesses can now choose Tree Dragon, Warrior Gold Dragon, Shinobi Fire Dragon, and Witch Water Dragon
- level 10 to 48 weapons, accessories, and consumable items can be exchanged in the "Black Market"
- second save slot has been added
- Additional scenario DLC "Round Blood Thieves Edition" available
As mentioned above, the "Round Blood Thieves" scenario is available, and it's a paid DLC experience. The scenario includes 11 quests that are rated for players between level 20 and 50. Take on the high-level quests to get new weapons and accessories as high as levels 55 to 60.