[Event] The latest Gold Goomba Lite event is now live. By defeating Golden Goombas, you can earn various rewards. This time, it’s a re-run of the Super Mario Odyssey statues: Captured Goomba Statue (5 Golden Goombas), Captured Hammer Bros. (10 Golden Goombas), Captured Chain Bros. (15 Golden Goombas), and Cappy Statue (25 Golden Goombas) (available until June 8th)
Pokémon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon - Golduck Event
- available on June 9th and June 10th at the Pokémon Japan Championships 2018
- received a Golduck based on the Golduck used by the Pokémon Japan Championships 2017 winner Ryota Otsubo
Pokémon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon - Battle Competition
- Ultra No Holds Barred competition
- Single Battle competition where players can only use Pokémon from the National Pokédex
- prohibits use of Mewtwo, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Arceus, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Xerneas, Yveltal, Solgaleo, and Lunala
- all Pokémon will be raised to Level 100 for the duration of the competition
- battles will run from May 25th through May 27th
- all entrants will get the 50 Battle Points
Pokémon GO update
- update provides the ability to use items on a Pokémon's screen for healing or Rare Candy directly
- gives proper Error Messages rather than just listing the word Error
- various bug fixes and preparations for the Alola Form Pokémon
Pokkén Tournament DX "True Sheer Cold" Group Match
- runs from June 1st through June 3rd
- Basic Battle competition, once again on a Fixed Battle Arena
- participating in this brings a special title reward based on Suicune
- if you place highly you'll get other titles based on your placement
Pokémon Magikarp Jump update
- removes the Friend Ranking capabilities in the game due to Facebook removing the framework for it among your friends
- brings the game to Version 1.3.5
- latest Gold Goomba Lite event is now live. By defeating Golden Goombas, you can earn various rewards. This time, it’s a re-run of the Super Mario Odyssey statues: Captured Goomba Statue (5 Golden Goombas), Captured Hammer Bros. (10 Golden Goombas), Captured Chain Bros. (15 Golden Goombas), and Cappy Statue (25 Golden Goombas) (available until June 8)
- second Tempest Trials+ event is called “Loki’s Flames”, and it’s now live. This one allows you to get Marth, the Althean Groom as a reward (available until June 4)
- first set of Daily Quests related to the latest Tempest Trials+ event is now live. You can clear those to earn various bonuses (available until May 30)
Get ready for more Field Research tasks and exciting rewards in June! On June 1 at 1:00 p.m. PDT, a brand-new set of Field Research tasks focusing on Water-type Pokémon will become available. pic.twitter.com/raWVpEUaGO— Pokémon GO (@PokemonGoApp) May 24, 2018
Pokemon GO is still going strong with all kinds of events. We have two weeks' worth of field research fun to enjoy, and now we know some water-type Pokemon are popping up around June 1st, 2018!
Adventurous new research is on tap during an exciting in-game celebration! Starting on May 24 at 1:00 P.M. PDT, unique Field Research will be available with some exciting rewards, including a Raid Battle appearance by Pokémon such as Aerodactyl.
Throughout the celebration, Rock-type Pokémon such as Geodude, Lileep, and Nosepass will appear more frequently in the wild. There are also incentives to trek around: your Buddy Pokémon will earn Candy 4× faster throughout the event! Plus, you’ll receive extra XP for spinning the Photo Discs at PokéStops or Gyms—up to 10 times the usual amount if this is your first time encountering a unique PokéStop or Gym!
Fortune favors the bold, Trainers, so join this adventure before it ends on June 5. Get up and GO!