- due out this Fall
- story will take players to the past world
- features two key characters, including the knight in black as well as a mysterious fairy named “Kyururu”
- Kyururu lends his powers to the hero
- Druid job will be available, and is a specialist at hitting numerous enemies at once
- Druid job is characterized by the ability to freely control the power of nature
This comes from a transcript of Square Enix's financial call...
On July 29, we released “DRAGON QUEST XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age,” which has generated a great customer response and garnered praise for its contents. We have seen stronger sales of the PlayStation®4 version than the NINTENDO 3DS version, but given the installed base, we have high hopes for growth in sales of the NINTENDO 3DS version going forward as well.
Q: Do you look likely to reach your target for unit sales of “DRAGON QUEST XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age?” Also, you say that you are seeing strong sales of the PlayStation®4 version, which has a high sales price. Does that mean we can expect sales to beat your plan?
A: We believe that we can reach the lower end of our unit sales plan. Our goal is to reach the upper end of that plan, but we believe that that will depend on how sales of the NINTENDO 3DS version trend going forward.
This transcript comes from Aug. 4th, so the situation may have changed a bit since then. Also remember, Dragon Quest XI is heading to NA/EU, but we don't know if both versions will be localized. Finally, Media-Create sales data had 3DS above PS4.
01./01. [3DS] Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age #
02./02. [PS4] Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age #
- some users have illegally altered StreetPass
- the hacked data is related to the Yocchi
- you can reach a “motivation” value of up to 150 via normal play
- the hacked data allows you to go higher than 150, which is not possible via legal gameplay
- Square-Enix cannot guarantee safe operation of the mode if the tampered Yocchi are used in the game
- three types of ‘Original Yocchi Tribe’ will be delivered free to all owners of Dragon Quest X
- content due out Thursday, Aug. 10th
- Yocchi Tribe are an integral part of the StreetPass element to Dragon Quest XI