[Log-in Bonus] To celebrate Shamrock Day / Saint Patrick’s Day, all players can get a shamrock hat as Special Log-in Bonus (available until April 17th)
I mean, you can't go wrong with pizza, no matter what game it's inspired by. Thankfully the real-life version of Pocket Camp's pizza doesn't take as long to make in real life as it does in the game!
Nintendo and 7-Eleven are teaming up once again to bring some Animal Crossing goodies to fans. Check out details of what's in store below.
- Nintendo Prepaid Card available at 7-Eleven locations
- returning items for Animal Crossing: New Leaf to 7-Eleven Spots (until May 6th, 2018)
- Animal Crossing Lottery for exclusive merch
- first Fishing Tourney is now live! (available until March 20. Trophy pick-up from March 20 to March 23)
- during the first Fishing Tourney, there’s several Chip Challenges to tackle (available until March 20. Rewards can be picked up until March 23)
Nintendo pushed out an Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp update yesterday, bringing the game up to version 1.3.0. The thing is, Nintendo didn't really detail any changes included in the patch. Now that people have had time to dig around through the game, we have info on what's been added and changed.
- size records for Bugs and Fish
- whenever you catch something, its size is recorded
- check the sizes of all the fish and bugs you’ve caught in the Catalog
- plant, harvest, and water multiple flowers at once
- fixes issue where swapping out your campsite’s visitors for quests who had requested special furniture would crash the game
- fixes issue where selecting “Please show me!” when speaking to Leif for the first time during the Leif’s Spring Flower Event would crash the game
Now this is a bit odd. Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp is a game that's constantly updated, with new options and content coming almost every day. You'd think that would make a release of a physical guide impossible, but the Nintendo Dream team says otherwise. They're releasing a guide book for the game, and it's due out March 30th in Japan. Obviously the book is going to be out-of-date before it even releases, as the writers can only publish details on content up to a certain date before printing. What an odd idea!
[Event] As teased a few days ago, the next event for Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp is Super Mario-themed. (available until April 10th)
[Event] Round 1 of the Super Mario Crossover event is now live. (available until April 10th)
[Goals] A new set of Timed Goals is now available: “Event Challenge”. Clearing those allows you to get some Leaf Tickets and Super Mushrooms (available until March 21st)
[Store] During the Super Mario Crossover event, you can purchase two special packs from the in-game Store (until April 10th, can only be purchased once):
Super Mario Pack – Red (S): Leaf Ticket x45 (40 +5 bonus), Super Mushroom x20
Super Mario Pack – Red (L): Leaf Ticket x260 (200 + 60 bonus), Super Mushroom x30
[Shovelstrike] During the Super Mario Crossover event, you can get Super Mushrooms from the Shovelstrike Quarry (only when the mushroom icon is displayed) (available until April 10th)
[Crafting] During the Super Mario Crossover event, you can craft special furniture. (available until April 10th)