Newニンテンドー3DS版『更新データVer.1.2.0』の不具合について— 「ファイアーエムブレム無双」公式 (@FireEmblemMusou) November 17, 2017
The new update for Fire Emblem Warriors, version 1.2.0, is now out. The update offers new free content for all who have the game. Sadly, version 1.2.0 has created new issues for the New Nintendo 3DS version. Players are experiencing massive slowdown and button prompts not registering properly. Koei Temco has gone to Twitter to say that they will fix those issues in future updates.
[Summoning Focus] A new Summoning Focus is now available: Takumi and Hinoka’s Battle. It includes the following characters: Hinoka, Takumi, and Sakura. The Characters Page has been updated (available until November 24th)
[Maps] A new Bound Hero Battle is now available, and it features Takumi and Hinoka. You can clear the map on Hard, Lunatic, and Infernal, to get Orbs (available until November 24th)
- new History Mode map, Hero Challenge, has been added
- new weapon attribute, Armor Strike, has been added, allowing you to inflict a Broken Armor state on enemies
- new costumes for Lianna and Rowan have been added, including special Broken Armor appearances
- new blessings have been added
- Sell Weapons screen has been improved, allowing you to sell multiple weapons at once.
- Various bug fixes
Nintendo went over a lot of details for Fire Emblem Heroes: Book II last night, and also shared quite a fancy trailer for all the fun. Now if you're in the mood for some artwork to go along with all the other Book II tidbits, you can check out a gallery right here.
Fire Emblem Warriors - Version 1.2.0
List of changes:
- New History Mode map: “Targeted Elimination”
- New weapon characteristic: “Destroy Armour”
- New “Destroyed clothes” for Lianna and Rowan
- New costumes for Lianna and Rowan: Gold Princess and Gold Prince.
- adds new blessings
- adds the ability to sell weapons in bulk
- various bug fixes
[Summoning Focus] A new Summoning Focus is now available: “Farfetched Heroes”. It includes the following Heroes: Lute, Mia, and Dorcas (available until December 4th)
[Story Maps] A new Paralogue Story is now available: “Farfetched Heroes”. It includes the following maps: Sword and Sorcery, The Dorcas Gambit, and Offbeat Heroes (no end date)
[Quests] A new set of Special Quests is now available: “Farfetched Heroes”. It allows you to get some bonus Orbs (available until December 4th)
[Log-in Bonus] To celebrate the latest Summoning Focus, a new set of Log-in Bonuses is now live: “New Heroes Celebration Bonus”. It allows players to get some Orbs every day, with the amount varying for each day: 1, 1, 1, 1, 2, 1, 1, 1, 1, 3 (so 13 in total) (available until November 27th)