Mikhail (voiced by Yuki Nagaku)
- a young orphan with no relatives
- Lora ends up meeting Mikhail in a war-torn place
- Mikhail ends up traveling with Lora
Addam (voiced by Yuusuke Handa)
- playable in Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna ~ The Golden Country
- the Prince of Torna, and the 4th in line for the throne
- pretty hot-blooded and doesn’t really behave with the decorum that befits his status
Mythra, the Aegis (voiced by Shino Shimoji)
- Pyra doesn’t exist yet in the era Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna ~ The Golden Country takes place
- the shape of her core crystal is slightly different than in the main game
With Monolith Soft seeing some big success with Xenoblade Chronicles 2, the company is currently experiencing a good amount of growth. There are currently 171 employees at the company right now, which is up from 168 in May. Monolith Soft is also currently looking to fill positions for 'Business Assistant Staff' at their Tokyo studio. If only we could get some insight into what the company is tackling next!
Here's a rundown of all the content/info that Monolith Soft shared today on Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna ~ The Golden Country via their official Twitter account.
- picture of the Download Card and the retail version of Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna ~ The Golden Country i
- Jin (voiced by Takahiro Sakurai) is the protagonist of the story DLC
- even years ago, Jin was already known as the strongest Blade in Torna, and often referred to as “Torna’s Treasure”
- at that time, he truly disliked conflict, and had a really gentle personalit
- Lora (voiced by Hayami Saori), is Jin’s Driver
- she’s a strong woman who served as mercenary during the Aegis War
- Jin and her have been together ever since she was a child
The saga continues. If you own the Xenoblade Chronicles™ 2 game and buy this Expansion Pass, you’ll gain access to some titanic new content, including new Rare Blades such as Shulk and Fiora, bonus items, new quests, Challenge Battle mode, and the new stand-alone game, Xenoblade Chronicles™ 2: Torna ~ The Golden Country!
今回配信される追加コンテンツの目玉は、新規レアブレイド「ヒバナ」ですも！— ゼノブレイド２ (@XenobladeJP) July 26, 2018
Another round of Expansion Pass content for Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is due to hit tomorrow. Here's all the goodies you can expect to see included.
- 5 New DLC Side Quests
- A new rare Blade named Hibana who is a fire attribute Bit-Ball user as well as a quest to get her
- New Costumes rewarded from the challenge mode
- New Harder Difficulty level and custom difficulty
- If you use Shulk or Fiora in your party you can change the Unique monster theme to "You Will Know Our Names"