This week's issue of Famitsu confirms that Merurulince “Meruru” Rede Arls and Keina Swaya from Atelier Meruru: The Apprentice of Arland will appear in Atelier Lulua: The Scion of Arland. Here's some details on those characters.
- Meruru is travelling alone
- her personality as a princess who ignores her royal duties is even more laid-back than before
- voiced by Yuki Iwabuchi
- Keina is now working as a government official in town hall
- she is a capable worker who tackles her duties in order to build a better Arls with Meruru
The Famitsu feature also reveals another character for the game, Benon Armster. Here's a few details on Benon.
- voiced by Kenjiro Tsuda
- director of the orphanage
- he takes on too much work and tends to be worn out