Koei Tecmo has shared new details on three enhanced features in the upcoming port of Monster Rancher. Check out the new info on each section below.
- in the original game, monsters born are decided via the game’s database of monsters, and what CD you put in
- on Switch, you’ll be able to choose what monster you want even if you don’t own the CDs
- enter keywords such as CD titles or the artist to find the CD data from over 500,000 monsters
- disc stones to create the monsters will drop when you open the game, or when you win random battles
- search for your friend’s monsters and battle them
- play versus easily by setting up a 2P controller
- optional autosave feature