Switch owners have been patiently waiting for new info on DOOM Eternal's Switch version, and it seems that patience will be paying off soon. In a GameReactor interview with id Software's Marty Stratton, we learn that info on that launch should be right around the corner. Check out a quick summary of what Mr. Stratton had to say below.
- talking about a release date pretty soon
- Switch version has made great progress
- will be a 'feather in the cap' for Panic Button
- will be 'every bit as good' as DOOM 2016 was on Switch
- DOOM 2016 felt a little bit like an experiment, and DOOM Eternal is another step
- not watering it down at all, and people can expect the full experience