The list is as follows...
10. Doom – Fight Like Hell cinematic trailer: 9.6 million views
9. Watch Dogs 2 – cinematic reveal E3 2016: 10 million views
8. FIFA 17 – The Journey official trailer: 10.6 million views
7. Pokémon Sun and Moon – Starter Pokémon revealed: 10.8 million views
6. Overwatch – “Dragons” animated short: 14 million views
5. Clash of Kings: 16.8 million views
4. Gears of War 4 – Tomorrow: 17.1 million views
3. Clash of Clans: Hog Rider 360-degree video: 29.9 million views
2. Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare – Reveal trailer: 35.8 million views
1. Battlefield 1 – Official reveal trailer: 49.7 million views
Awhile back, we heard that Dubai's IMG World indoor theme park was going into a partnership with Ubisoft to bring some of their brands into the park. Now we've learned that both Rabbids and Just Dance will have some sort of features within the park, although specific details haven't been given. A Just Dance attraction is easy enough, but what kind of weirdness do you do with the Rabbids?!
YouTube has taken a look back at 2016 to see what game-related trailers brought in the big views. Nintendo managed to sneak one entry into the top 10, with the Pokémon Sun and Moon 'starter' trailer bringing in 10.8 million views to late at spot 7. I guess trailers for systems don't count, because the Switch reveal trailer would have certainly made this list!
Are you a fan of the Fire Emblem franchise? It may have taken awhile for the series to come outside of Japan, but now it's a mainstay with Nintendo fans around the world. If you want to keep up to date on the series, why not follow along with the official Facebook page?