– Lemon Hat (mobile) - ends 9 November 200 PP
– City Skyline Long Sleeve Tee (mobile) - ends 9 November 200 PP
– Miitomo Drop game ticket (mobile) - indefinite (5 redemptions per month) 85 PP
– 5 Miitomo Drop game tickets (mobile) - indefinite (2 redemptions per month) 450 PP
– 10 Miitomo Drop game tickets (mobile) - indefinite (1 redemption all time all my life) 250 PP
Discounts on Nintendo 3DS and Wii U software
– 30% off The Battle Cats POP! (3DS) - ends 31 October 200 PP
– 20% off Zelda Musou: Hyrule All-Stars (3DS) - ends 31 October 75 GP
– 20% off Zelda Musou (Wii U) - ends 31 October 90 GP
– 30% off BOXBOY! (3DS) - ends 31 December 150 PP
– 30% off Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii U) - ends 31 December 600 PP
– 30% off The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (3DS) - ends 31 December 95 GP
– 30% off Mario Kart 8 (Wii U) - ends 31 December 80 GP
– 30% off Xenoblade Chronicles X (Wii U) - ends 31 December 160 GP
– 50% off Armed Blue Gunvolt (3DS) - ends 31 January 70 GP
– 30% off Dai Kaitaku Jidai: Gai o Tsukurou (3DS) - ends 31 January 180 PP
– 40% off Picross e (3DS) - ends 31 January 150 PP
– 40% off Picross e2 (3DS) - ends 31 January 150 PP
Software and digital content for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
– Nintendo×JOYSOUND Wii Karaoke U 1 hour ticket (Wii U) - indefinite 100 PP
– My Nintendo PICROSS The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (3DS) - indefinite 1,000 PP
– My Nintendo Theme 1: Mario (3DS) - indefinite 200 PP
– My Nintendo Theme 2: Donkey Kong (3DS) - indefinite 200 PP
– My Nintendo Theme 3: Link (3DS) - indefinite 200 PP
– My Nintendo Theme 4: Samus (3DS) - indefinite 200 PP
Keywords: PP = Platinum Points / GP = Gold Points.
Charles Martinet's Facebook profile causes worry among fans about his position with Nintendo (UPDATE)
UPDATE - It seems there might be some issue with Facebook itself, in accurately listing current employees as 'former' workers. Definitely seems that's the case here.
Nintendo fans are starting to get a bit worried about Charles Martinet's position at Nintendo. As you can see by his Facebook page, he's listed as the former voice of Mario. There's been no announcement from Mr. Martinet about his position, but his official Twitter page gives reason to believe all is well.
Just to confirm, the Facebook page above is indeed Mr. Martinet's actual Facebook page. I'm thinking there's just a Facebook hiccup for now, but we'll reach out to Mr. Martinet to see if all is well.
There has been a slight delay in development of Cube 1.2. We are a family business. As such, we have had an unexpected tragedy in our family and that has required much of our time to be devoted to mourning, grieving and dealing with many family matters.
I would also like to let everyone know we are down to last our last 50 bugs. We are working hard to eliminate these as fast as possible. We are back to 100 percent and are knocking off these bugs as quickly as we can.
Thank you for all of your support.
Ken Patterson, President of Big John Games
01. Pokémon Sun Moon (3DS) - 718
02. Dragon Quest XI (3DS) - 549
03. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Wii U) - 253
04. The Snack World (3DS) - 140
05. RPG Maker Fes (3DS) - 117
06. Momotarou Dentetsu 2017 Tachiagare Nippon!! (3DS) - 105
07. Puyo Puyo Chronicle (3DS) - *
08. Super Mario Maker for Nintendo 3DS (3DS) - *
09. Megami Meguri (3DS) - *
10. All Kamen Rider: Rider Revolution (3DS) - *
Today, Nintendo announced that Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon are officially the best pre-selling games in Nintendo history. Additionally, the Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon Special Demo Version is the most downloaded demo on the Nintendo 3DS eShop in Nintendo History!
With the launch of the first Pokémon video games 20 years ago, the Pokémon brand quickly became a global sensation and hasn't left popular culture since. The Pokémon brand's 20-year celebration in 2016 has ignited fans' passion for the beloved franchise across the country and around the world with a wide variety of initiatives and new launches. As part of this banner year for the iconic franchise, video game players are no doubt anticipating the launch of the upcoming Nintendo 3DS games, Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon, on November 18.
Capcom Co., Ltd. today announced that net sales decreased to 28,676 million yen in its consolidated business results for the first six months of the fiscal year ending March 31, 2017 (down 9.4% from the same period in the previous year). As for profits, operating income was 1,715 million yen (down 39.7% from the previous year), and ordinary income was 514 million yen (down 82.2% from the previous year). Net income attributable to owners of the parent decreased to 405 million yen (down 79.2% from the previous year).
During this six-month period, Monster Hunter Generations and re-releases of popular titles from Resident Evil franchise reported solid sales overseas in the Digital Contents business. As the launch of the major titles will be concentrated in the second half of the year, the majority of titles released during this period were minor or catalog titles.
As a result, consolidated net sales were 28,676 million yen, operating income was 1,715 million yen. The Company also recorded an ordinary income of 514 million yen due to foreign exchange losses of 1,167 million yen caused by the rapidly rising yen and a net income attributable to owners of the parent of 405 million yen.
Forecast for the consolidated results for the current fiscal year ending March 31, 2017 remains the same as what was projected at the financial results announcement on May 9, 2016. This is due to focusing on the releases of major titles such as Resident Evil 7 biohazard and Dead Rising 4 in the Digital Content Business, as well as the major pachislo machine Monster Hunter Kyoryu Sensen.