Giovanni, the leader of Team Rocket, had ambitious plans to take over the world, involving his latest experiment, a powerful clone of Mew—Mewtwo. Mewtwo is very powerful, and also very smart—smart enough to not want to be controlled by Giovanni. It escaped from the lab, and now Mewtwo begins to concoct its own scheme, clandestinely inviting a number of Pokémon Trainers to the ultimate test. Of course, if it's an event for talented Trainers, Ash Ketchum will be right in the front row!
- YouTube upload has over 18 million views
- Hyundai’s “First Date” spot featuring comedian Kevin Hart has 12 million
- Pokemon ad cost $5 million to air
- advertising and social analytics company iSpot.tv has data says the commercial generated 41,000 social interactions
- 88 percent of the sentiment regarding the ad was positive
When you have a long-running series like Pokemon, there are bound to be some changes over the years. Some of them are so gradual that you don't even notice until you see side-by-side comparisons. Looks like Ash has gone through quite the transformation over the years. Which version do you like the best?