Nintendo is visiting malls nationwide to give families hands-on time with great Nintendo games during the busy holiday shopping season. From Nov. 30 to Dec. 2, shoppers at the Queens Center Mall in New York will also have a special opportunity to meet Mario, take pictures with him and let him know what they wish for this holiday season. Visitors can play all the coolest games for the Nintendo 3DS hand-held system and the new Wii U console, as well as receive a coupon for a discount on Nintendo 3DS games at GameStop (while supplies last).
On Nov. 30 from 7 to 9 p.m., Nintendo will close the event to the public to host a private experience for select “Littles” from Big Brothers Big Sisters of New York City and their parents, where attendees will have a special opportunity to try out the new Nintendo games and meet Mario.
For more information about Nintendo products available this holiday season, visit http://happyholidays.nintendo.com/.
Kids, teens, families, holiday shoppers, video game fans, Nintendo spokesperson
• Friday, Nov. 30 (11 a.m.-4:30 p.m.)
• Big Brothers Big Sisters Event: 7-9 p.m.
• Saturday, Dec. 1 (11 a.m.-8 p.m.)
• Sunday, Dec. 2 (11 a.m.-4 p.m.)
Note: Mario will be available at various times during these hours
Queens Center Mall
9015 Queens Blvd.
New York, NY 11373
*Located near Customer Service on the 2nd floor
• Kids waiting in line to meet Mario and to tell him what they want this holiday season
• Mario costumed character interacting with “Littles” from Big Brothers Big Sisters of New York City
• A fun photo area with a special Nintendo-themed backdrop
• Kids and adults playing new games on the Nintendo 3DS hand-held system and the new Wii U console