Goriginal Content

EoD - Next-Gen Mario

EoD - Mario movie?

EoD - Your amiibo

GN Radio #35

GN podcast #488

EoD - Renegade Kid
 

So...my cousin's son was on Good Morning America for his reaction to a Wii U gift

Talk about an absolutely random but awesome occurrence. My cousin's son put up his best Nintendo 64 kid impression...without even knowing who that kid is. Instead of freaking out over an N64, my cousin's son cries tears of joy over receiving Tank! Tank! Tank! for Wii U. Check out the clip below!


Also check out:
Discussion Preview
22 total comments (View all)
User avatar
26 Dec 2012 23:45

Hahaha! That's awesome! XD
User avatar
27 Dec 2012 00:31

Poor kid doesn't know that the game sucks :(.

Also your cousin's son is your cousin.
User avatar
27 Dec 2012 00:37

I'd be crying if I got that game too..but not for the reason he was...lol
No Avatar
27 Dec 2012 00:43

Saw this on my local news in Canada. Cracks me up.
User avatar
27 Dec 2012 00:48

Poor kid...little does he know TANK!(x3) is a crappy console port of a decent arcade game...
User avatar
27 Dec 2012 01:54

Tears of joy or tears of sorrow? I cant think of a worse WiiU title than Tanj
User avatar
27 Dec 2012 02:31

BillNye wrote:Poor kid doesn't know that the game sucks :(.

Also your cousin's son is your cousin.

First Cousin Removed.
User avatar
27 Dec 2012 02:34

@melvin2898 I thought it was 2nd cousin. or is that the same thing?
User avatar
27 Dec 2012 04:03

Wii U confirmed as a kiddie console?
User avatar
27 Dec 2012 04:37

So thats your cousin's kid RMC? Funny i thought i saw a family resemblance.

Image
User avatar
27 Dec 2012 04:37

Commander Orbit wrote:@melvin2898 I thought it was 2nd cousin. or is that the same thing?

Second cousins would be RMC's cousin's kids and RMC's kids.
User avatar
27 Dec 2012 05:28

Lakster37 wrote:
Commander Orbit wrote:@melvin2898 I thought it was 2nd cousin. or is that the same thing?

Second cousins would be RMC's cousin's kids and RMC's kids.


second cousins are you're parents uncles kids.
User avatar
27 Dec 2012 06:48

Why would he be so happy to get a crappy game? =/
User avatar
27 Dec 2012 07:25

Ugh, more comments from jaded people who can't appreciate the video for what it actually is.

It must be so nice to know that you had exquisite taste when you were a kid and never liked a crappy game in your life.
User avatar
27 Dec 2012 10:35

You guys need to all shut up and let kids enjoy themselves. If this kid posted something that said he disliked the game, then your attitude would be appropiate.
User avatar
27 Dec 2012 10:47

Pichu2010 wrote:You guys need to all shut up and let kids enjoy themselves. If this kid posted something that said he disliked the game, then your attitude would be appropiate.

Image
No Avatar
27 Dec 2012 11:30

Yes, all you a-holes commenting about the game, keep your mouth shut. It is great to see that magical feeling of a kid enjoying a video game for what it is - a game. Just because your life is miserable and you get no enjoyment from your FPS sequels, don't criticize someone else's enjoyment.
No Avatar
27 Dec 2012 11:43

I'm sure Tank! Tank! Tank! must have something somewhat amusing in it, and as a kid one is probably less discerning, or expected to like what everyone else likes. Let him have his fun.

However, between this and the other kid that had tears of joy when he got a Basic Wii U, I still wonder if they'd be bawling more if they got a good game with a Deluxe Wii U. :P
User avatar
27 Dec 2012 12:21

FrenchFryGuy wrote:Ugh, more comments from jaded people who can't appreciate the video for what it actually is.

It must be so nice to know that you had exquisite taste when you were a kid and never liked a crappy game in your life.

I really never have. I think the lowest rated games I ever finished were the 3 "Legacy of Goku" games which were still rated pretty good.

There were occasions where I ended up with bad games like a 3D Sonic here or a tie in game there, but I never played them for long.

View the full discussion!

Quickie Search

"Advanced" Search

Anti-social Tendencies

Advertisements

RSS feed trough

News Feed
Top Stories
Console News
Portables News
Podcast Feed
GoNintendo Radio Feed
Twitter Feed