Our friends at RevoGamers hit us up with some Boogie info from the recent EA European event.
- Region specific tracks most likely
- Video Maker mode will allow for use of 3d glasses, but it is not confirmed that they are included with the game
- 40 tracks (covers)
- Wii controls: shake the wiimote in 4 directions, A for changing move sets, B for combos, Z for character lipsync and joystick/Dpad for movement
- “Boogie meter” mimics SSX Blur meter
- Match your voice to the “original” voice. Pitch meter keeps track of your voice compared to original.
The final microphone