First, the news we posted earlier today…
Mario Kart Wii - April 10th, 2008 (Japan)
* Bikes in cup mode
* Bikes have special actions like “wheelie”
* 16 remakes and new courses
* Wi-fi 12 players
* Play as Miis
Now, the new info…
Mario Kart courses.
Moo Moo Country
Mario Circuit - Figure-8 with underpass
DK Snowboard Cross
GC Peach Beach
DS Yoshi Falls
SFC Ghost Swamp 2
64 Mario Circuit
64 Sherbert Land
GBA Hey Ho Beach
DS Monty Town
GC Waluigi Stadium
Huge thanks to reader Xiao for the translation on the next bits!
- online league and a global world ranking
- local rankings
- channel for online aspect
- send and receive time attack scores online, online ranking for time attack as well
- upload/download Ghosts
Now, some points of interest from the scans.
This online screen clearly shows a green A button and a red B button. Could this mean that there will be Cube controller support?
Also, a confirmation on Baby Peach. I have to back up my employers at NMag on this one. NMag claimed Baby Peach was in the game (among other things), Nintendo shot down their info, and now we have confirmation.