An update for Unruly Heroes is available right now on Switch. While we don't know what version this is, we do have the full patch notes for you to sift through.
1) Fix - Skull Canyon Level 01 - The camera remains locked if one of the players stays on the upper platform during the first fight with tiny wooden creatures.
2) Fix - GENERAL - Sandmonk missing animation during his ultimate - when the player uses the power up of Sandmonk and do a Y combo , it seems like 1 or 2 animations are missing during the combo.
3) Fix - Skull Canyon Level 05 - Music of the Captain Wolf arena will not stop - in coop (at least 2 players), if the players kill one big wolf and enter in it and kill the second big wolf with it , the music of the battle won't stop and will be played during the rest of the level.
4) Fix - Taoist Temple Level 05 - Camera issue - in the last area of the level, near the scroll, when the player tries to reach it and passes a certain point the camera will go back and won’t show the correct place.
5) Fix - Flaming Mountain Level 02 - The collision of the broken bridge is still active - If the player goes near the middle of the bridge before it breaks, the player won't fall down.
6) Fix - PVP - Missing hitting sound on Sandmonk - in PvP when the player attacks another player who plays as sandmonk a lots of attack won't have any hitting sounds.
7) Fix - PVP - If a CPU is transformed in baby form while is in the air, the character will remain stuck.
8) Fix - Skull Canyon Level 05 - Player is stuck in the arena - For some unknown reason, the player will get stuck in the second arena of the level, the wolf will spawn but won't move and once the player has killed them, the camera will not move and the player will be stuck in the arena.
9) Fix - Skull Canyon Level 04 - Rhynehard is invincible and can float in the air - for some unknown reason , Rhynehard won't reset his gravity correctly after the player swing him in his first phase , Rhynehard will be invicible and if he do his jump attack he can float in the air.
10) Fix - Skull Canyon Level 05 - Camera is blocked in Skeletosis arena - If the player dies and kills Skeletosis at the same time, the camera won't be unlocked and still be focused on Skeletosis arena even if the player leaves the area.
11) Fix - Flaming Mountain Level 06 - KingBull doesn't spawn if the player backtracks after reaching the last checkpoint - If the player backtracks after reaching the last checkpoint before the boss to gather coins, the boss won't spawn and the player will be stuck in its arena.
12) Fix- GENERAL - Enemies float in the air if the player attacks them while switching characters - If the player throws an enemy in the air and switches character, the enemy will float in the air and will become invincible after a few seconds before falling.
13) Fix - Skull Canyon 02 - Camera is focusing the wrong player in the first Kihong statue puzzle - In the first puzzle using Kihong, if one player stays behind, the camera will focus the player behind instead of Kihong trying to fly up.
14) Fixed an issue preventing players to resolve a puzzle in the level "The Ascent" if the player was heavily backtracking after reaching a checkpoint (a Wukong statue was missing).
15) Fixed an issue preventing songs to be played through levels (songs were missing from "The Ascent"; "Fiery Flight" and "Belly of the Beast").
16) PVP- Fixed an issue preventing Kihong's power up to be correctly replicated on every players' screens
17) PVP- Fixed an issue displaying the wrong portrait of a character on the UI.
18) PVP- Fixed an issue preventing settings to be applied in PVP Online mode.
19) PVP - Fixed an issue preventing the game to display "P2" above players' character.
20) Fixed an issue preventing the fan to spawn in "The iron fan" level.
21) Fixed an issue preventing the player to use some input in the level selector screen.
22) Fixed an issue where the players can loses all their inputs if they do some specifics actions.