Genre: Vertical shooter
Platform: Nintendo DS
Release date: 2007
Polish developer group Nibris known, among others, for planning to release Sadness – a gothic horror for Nintendo Wii console, announces the game formerly known as the Raid over the river has a new name – ROTR.
Most important facts about the game:
- 6 campaigns, each with several missions
- 6 different vehicles to be driven in 6 different time dimensions
- very extensive weaponry
- fuel and ammunition management requiring strategic approach to missions, defending transhipment bases
- cooperation and synchronisation of actions with other units
- extensive, full of action, multi-thread scenario putting the player in an intrigue spanning hundreds of dimensions
- 3D graphics on both screens
- set of dodging and special attacks taking advantage of special features of NDS
- hidden missions, vehicles, bonuses enabled in the course of playing
- extensive multiplayer mode allowing to enjoy the game longer
The game is planned to be exclusively for the Nintendo DS console.