Bits of Super Paper Mario info
I had heard that the guys over at 1up discussed Super Paper Mario in their most recent podcast. I was planning on listening today to see if any new info came out of it. Thanks to reader Zenman, I can hang back. He gave a very nice summary of the discussion! I will list some bulletpoints below.
- Game starts off like the rest of the Paper Mario series. You begin in a town with an Inn, shop, NPC’s…the regular Paper Mario fodder.
- Stages are numbered 1-1, 1-2 just like the old Mario games
- You cannot run or throw turtle shells at the beginning of the game. You learn these moves are you go along.
- Classic characters appear, as well as remixed versions of some characters that we know from the past
- The intro to the game is an FMV video
That’s about all the new info from the discussion. Everything else we have already learned from the two fact sheets that came out. If you would like to listen to the podcast, you can find it HERE.