Zoonami is a small and dynamic independent games developer based in the beautiful town of Cambridge, 50 minutes from London.
We are currently looking for a senior programmer with Nintendo DS development experience to join our team in a casual and friendly working environment.
We need someone with a thorough knowledge of the DS platform, capabilities and architecture. The position is exceptional as it involves many aspects of programming, including technical and gameplay elements, so you will be expected to have a broad range of experience.
* Design and develop robust code
* Maintain, optimise and debug source code
* Liaise with the development team to benefit project quality and time
* Innovate and improve game features throughout production
* Good knowledge of C or C++
* DS development experience
* Strong analytical, engineering, and organisational abilities
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Good time management skills
* Ability to work in a diverse and creative team environment
* 3 or more years experience in game development
Now if we could only get Zoonami to put a game out!