Release Date: February 2009
Publisher: NAMCO BANDAI Games Europe SAS
Developer: NAMCO BANDAI Games
SUIT UP, CLICK IN, JUMP OFF AND GO!
Fresh powder, miles of pristine slopes and unstoppable winter fun drift onto Wii in this exciting, fun and feature-packed snowboarding and skiing sequel to the critically acclaimed Family Ski.
• ADVANCED SNOWBOARDING and SKIIING, perfect for BEGINNERS or EXPERTS!
• SOPHISTICATED GAMEPLAY and FUN & INTUITIVE with Wii
• 7,000 VERTICAL METERS across TWO HUGE MOUNTAINS
• Wii BALANCE BOARD provides an even more AUTHENTIC EXPERIENCE
• OPEN ENVIRONMENT and FULLY INTERACTIVE with INCREDIBLE SCENERY
• Enhanced Maneuvering – Trick skiing, including backwards-riding, flips, daffy ducks and heli¬copters are now possible! Snowboard goofy or regular and twist, turn and flip as much as your body can bear. Jump anywhere, anytime! And put your improved skill set to the test in the brand new Family Ski & Snowboard Fun Park, complete with huge half-pipe, rails and fun boxes.
• Interactive, Dynamic Environment – Perform jumps wherever you want to on skis or snow¬boards in a fully-explorable environment.
• Beautiful Scenery – With 7,000 vertical meters to explore over two massive mountains, there is a virtual world of wintry wonder to wander! And with Day, Afternoon and Night riding modes, you can set the mood as you see fit!
• Relive the Memories – Replays can occur in any game mode at any time, and from multiple camera angles, just like on TV! Any instance in a replay can be captured as a static photo.
• Interactive Additions – NPC’s can be recruited in game play as tour guides around the moun¬tain, and NPC’s and Mii’s are there to keep you company, skiing or snowboarding with you, ahead of you or behind you.