- Eye-catching, black and white visual design
- Hysterically obscene running commentary
- Violent combat is satisfying and intense.
- Losing your last life to a boss means replaying the entire level
- Frustrating camera and control issues
- Lasts only around five hours.
Chop Till You Drop:
- Same zombie-bashing fun as the original
- Multiple save slots make progress more manageable
- Some great new enemies
- Gunplay is easy but satisfying.
- Gimped maneuverability results in more zombie bites
- Fetch missions get old quickly
- Frank can’t jump.