You are viewing a story from GN 1.0 / 2.0. Time may not have been kind to formatting, integrity of links, images, information, etc.
- Price will be 1.00 or 1.500, Nintendo decides.
- First, it was a wax environment, referring to Icarian’s wings. Then they got to the Chirico style, great for story and WW limitations.
- Fragility is the main idea to tell. It’s in Nyx, and she needs player’s help.
- 20K downloads will be a fine number to cover game’s development costs.
- Focus on finishing Icarian. They’re open to sequels or bigger Icarian games with old ideas.
- First video in below link is Steven Gutheinz’s music: 3 samples
- Second video in link is In-game footage, you may already have this.
- “Family” aids: aside from the 4 guys at Over the Top games, people around them tried the game. Nyx voice is from one of the member’s girlfriend. Animations refined by another friend. Free physics system.
- One day gameplay: as the night nears, the end approaches.
- They hope Nintendo helps them to get to the Japanese market, same as with World of Goo. They already have the game localized into 6 languages for Eur/US markets.
Link (Thanks David!)