I just watched the most recent GameTrailers TV, and here’s the pertinent info worth pulling…
- at E3, we may find out a release date for The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
- When Geoff brings up the idea of a Mario WiiWare title, Reggie seems to think that a project like that might not be the best idea
- Giga Mac announced for Punch-Out. This is a character that is available in 2-player Vs. mode. It seems like a power-up that builds as you trade blows. Once activated, Mac becomes a larger, more brutish version of himself.
- Reggie admires Microsoft’s online features, and would like to be better than Xbox Live
- Reggie says it’s hard for him to say something nice about PS3
- Reggie says that all of GameTrailers fans will love E3