In Japan, DSi fans will be unable to add DSi Points after September 30th. Following that, on March 31st DSi users will be unable to purchase games from the DSi Shop. So what about users that still have DSi points leftover? Turns out Nintendo is going to offer a refund service for those that want to take advantage.
- refund opportunity running from April 3, 2017 to September 29, 2017
- 3 options available:
1. Convert to eShop balance for 3DS / Wii U
2. Transfer money to the user’s specified bank account
3. Receive cash from convenience stores like Lawson
- to complete these refunds, the DSi will need to be connected to the internet
- refund Nintendo Points Cards from 2018