- the same Skyrim you know and love
- still as enjoyable to play as it was years ago
- not a watered-down experience
- motion controls are bare-bones
- still filled with bugs and glitches
Those planning to pick up Skyrim on the Switch can rest easy knowing you're getting a good experience. If you liked the game years ago, you'll certainly like it just as much here. The real bonus is being able to take the game with you on the go. All the elements fans came to love are here, but sadly, all the same bugs remain as well. On top of that, motion controls feel tacked on, rather than deeply integrated. Still, if you're simply looking to revisit the Skyrim experience you grew to love when it first launched, you should get the warm fuzzies all over again with the Switch version.