Flyhigh Works and SIGONO are delighted to confirm that OPUS: Rocket of Whispers will arrive on the Nintendo Switch eShop on 22nd March, with pre-orders opening on 15th March. Pre-orders will have a 10% discount, while the price at launch will be $8.99 / €8.99 / £6.19.
This award winning game is from the same team that developed OPUS: The Day We Found Earth on Nintendo Switch, and follows a duo of unlikely allies in a gruelling landscape.
Travel across a world of ice and snow, through burned down ruins and treacherous peaks, to launch a rocket that will reach the stars.
“Once we fire the rocket, will these ghosts finally leave me?”, asked the man.
“Of course. Our goal, after all, is to return them to the cosmos”, the witch replied.
Throughout OPUS: Rocket of Whispers you will play as two survivors of an apocalyptic plague. Help them achieve the unimaginable goal of building a rocket so they can return the deceased to their cosmic homeland through the ancient tradition of space burials.
· STORY - An emotionally-driven and heart-warming adventure written by the IMGA nominated writer of OPUS: The Day We Found Earth.
· EXPLORE - Travel through a post-apocalyptic winter filled with ruins and remnants of a once prosperous land. Explore the unknown for antiques and artifacts, and find out about their past.
· BUILD - Prepare for countdown by gathering the materials needed to build a rocket, and craft tools that will help you reach greater distances.
· ART - Over 100 items to find and inspect, each beautifully drawn with a story to match, including rocket materials and details backed by careful research.
· MUSIC - Over 30 beautiful atmospheric soundscapes designed to immerse you in the snowy wilderness. Composed and recorded by indiePlay nominated composer Triodust.