The following details come from a Sensor Tower study...
- Super Mario Run revenue from worldwide player spending has surpassed $60 million on the App Store and Google Play
- this is counting since the game's launch in Sept. 2016
- 77 percent of the game’s revenue to date has come from the App Store
- in the first quarter of this year, the revenue split shifted towards Google’s platform slightly, increasing to 35 percent
- 43 percent of revenue is from players in the United States, while revenue from Japan accounts for about 17 percent of the total