Nintendo is looking to continue the good fight against hackers who are out to make your gaming unsafe. The company is currently looking to bring on a Senior Security Software Engineer, with the list of their expected duties below.
- Conducting security reviews of existing software components and subsystems
- Analyzing past security breaches to understand vulnerabilities
- Using tools such as IDA Pro or a disassembler to reverse engineer malicious binary images
- Hacking and also implementing formal penetration tests
- Research, design and development of security technologies such as secure boot, type-1 hypervisors
Think you have what it takes to defend the Big N's hardware and software? Get more details on the job here!