Fortnite is going to be updated to Version 7.40 later this week. While we don't have the full patch notes for that update just yet, we did get a rundown of some bigger changes. Here's what Epic shared as a tease for the incoming update.
- Planes will no longer be able to smash through structures
- Zipline interact prompt added, and using a Zipline will grant fall damage immunity
- Hand Cannon structure damage reduced from 150 to 100
- Turbo Build delay decreased from 0.15s to 0.05s
- Rocket Launcher reload time increased from 2.52s to 3.24s
- Added the ability to crouch while in Edit Mode