Looking for a bit more insight into Samurai Shodown? The video above features Game Designer Josh Weatherford, Game and Art Director Nobuyuki Kuroki, and Producer Yasuyuki Oda, as they all talk about what's old and new in Samurai Shodown. You can get a quick rundown of the details below.
- it was one of the most requested IPs from the fans
- it's also one of their most iconic IPs, and it was time for it to come back
- this new entry is still faithful to the older games
- devs tried to imagine what fans wanted to see when it came to characters
- rage explosion/mechanic returns
- lightning blade attacks return
- each character has one super special move