Suda51 is a busy guy at E3 2019, making the rounds to talk about the newly-revealed No More Heroes 3. Our friends at GameReactor had a chance to sit down with the man himself, and managed to squeeze out a few new details on the title, as well as some thoughts in general, which you can find out below.
- he wants Travis Strikes Again's t-shirts to be carried over
- the mech stuff in the trailer comes from Travis Strikes Again's Death Glove
- Suda51 was happy and honored to get a spot in the Direct
- the game is Switch-only for now
- Suda51 was worried about the reaction from Switch owners when they announced that Travis Strikes Again was heading to PC/PS4
- On No More Heroes 1/2 potentially hitting Switch: “If it's the kind of thing everybody is looking forward to, then I'm pretty confident that we can make something happen somehow”