This week's Famitsu feature with Masahiro Sakurai is a bit different. Instead of waxing poetic on a topic, Sakurai answers some fan questions. Check out the answers to those questions below, with translations from NOKOLO.
Sakurai's exercise regime and diet
- Sakurai says his health is one of his top priorities, and he’s been on a low carb diet where he eats lots of meat
- he passed out after spending too much time at the gym because he got too fatigued, which he says he has to fix
The age of game developers
- Sakurai says that the industry has a few older people sticking around, but the amount of older people working has dropped
Should there be another Chrono Trigger sequel?
- Sakurai sees Chrono Cross as the sequel
- he also says thinking about the original game without a sequel is an interesting perspective